New Microgaming Live Casinos UK
Online gambling sites are always looking to improve the gaming experience for their players and they seem to have struck gold with live dealer games. These games are a popular hit with punters looking for a little more action right in their living room. Microgaming, a leading casino software provider, is on the forefront helping Microgaming live casino sites give their player array of live dealer games while on the go.
A true pioneer in the online gambling scene, Microgaming is the operator behind some of the exciting online casino games. The company was founded in 1994 and currently powers over 700 gaming sites in the world. The virtual studio carries more than 800 game titles in its stable.
Microgaming launched the first mobile casino in 2004 and carries more than 350 mobile casino games accessible through smartphones and tablets. In 2006, the gaming technology provider added live dealer games to their growing portfolio.
Licensing, Certification, and Accreditations
The gaming developer is licensed to operate in more than 20 jurisdictions, including the UK, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Denmark, Isle of Man, Kahnawake, Gibraltar, and the entire South American continent, among others.
The gaming company is expected to continue its expansion to more regulated markets backed by its exceptionally stable systems, support, strategic partnerships, and infrastructure.
Certifications and Accreditation
Microgaming software and products are aimed at giving you the best live casino gambling experience. Microgaming is committed to providing players with a free and fair playing environment and is keen on pushing for industry regulation. The studio is one of the founding members of eCOGRA, which is now an independent oversight agency following the 2011 management buyout.
- Microgaming is both an eCOGRA certified gaming company and an Approved Software Provider, having passed the rigorous testing by the regulatory agency.
- Microgaming is GLI Certified for random number generator software.
- The gaming studio has product certification for BMM compliance. With over 30 years’ experience, BMM Testlabs is a leading private gaming certification firm in the gambling sector.
- Microgaming is a member of the Remote Gambling Association, an organization that serves and protects the online gambling sector. It aims to promote a free and fair online gambling environment that is highly regulated and non-discriminatory.
- Microgaming is a member if MEGA – Manx eGaming Association – an organization that’s dedicated to turning the Isle of Man into an e-gaming paradise.
Features of Microgaming Live Games
Here are some of the features you can expect as you play Microgaming live casino games:
- High-definition real-time footage
- Multi-window games
- Supported in multiple languages
- Intuitive interface with an auto bet functionality
- Multi-table play
- Full statistical analysis
- Vacant seat notification
- Automatic voice prompts
- Adjustable video streaming quality
Popular Microgaming Live Dealer Games
Microgaming live dealers operate from its studios in the Philippines and Canada and are designed to deliver a realistic casino experience. The stylish gaming floor and a well-designed lobby provide players with an overview of available tables as well as useful information such as primary statistics and betting range. Some new Microgaming live casinos carry interesting games including:
- Live RouletteMicrogaming offers two options when playing live roulette games – Game view and Casino View. The Game View presents the dealer information on the top right corner next to the betting limits of the table. The left-hand side of the screen displays brief statistics, including Odd/Even Outcome, High/Low, and history of Red/Black/Green as well as the cold and hot numbers. The high-quality video feed is nestled between the two tabs at the top part of the screen, with the betting table occupying the bottom part. The casino view delivers an immersive experience to make you feel like you’re right next to the roulette table. The multiple cameras with automatic angle alternation further sell the experience of a land-based casino.
- Live BlackjackThe best Microgaming live casinos have a 7-seat live blackjack table that uses a manual shoe, and plays using 8 decks and pays 3:2. The croupier stands on soft 17 and takes only one card. Players can split aces and pairs, take insurance, but can only double down on hands that total to 9,10, or 11. You can see the tables behind you, switch to full-screen mode, change table views, or enjoy a multiple-table play. However, you only have 15-seconds to place the bets.
- Live BaccaratYou can have your pick from single and multiple players live baccarat tables, all of which use 8 manually shuffled decks. The game follows punto banco, charging a 5 percent commission on winning Banker bets. A Live Bonus Baccarat carries a Dragon Bonus that pays up to 30:1 on point differences between the Banker’s and Player’s hand. You can customize the size of the live feed to fill the entire screen or shrink it to fit your preferred size.
- Live Casino Hold’emThis live poker game uses a single deck, and all players use the same hand and follow the standard Hold’em rules. However, the additional AA side bet is no tied to the outcome of the main game. You can switch between Game and Casino View, access on-screen statistics, and history, on the intuitive interface.
- Live Sic BoThe rich gold and red design of the Sic Bo gives the feeling of taking part in an exclusive game. The history is on the left side of the HD video feed while the game’s statistics are on the right side. The game is widely accessible since the bets start from £0.5 all the way to £360.
Microgaming live casinos are only accessible through PC and Mac as they are not available on mobile devices and tablets.
Top Microgaming Live Casinos
You can play in these top Microgaming live casinos for real money and enjoy generous welcome bonuses:
- Betway Casino
- Royal Panda Casino
- 32 Red Casino
- Royal Vegas Casino
- 7Sultans Casino
- Guts Casino
- Hello Casino
- All Slots
- BGO Vegas Casino
- Go Wild Casino
This Microgaming live dealer casino list is hardly exhaustive as the gaming studio works with hundreds of gambling sites.
How many languages does Microgaming support?
Microgaming live dealer online casinos carry more than 20 different languages in addition to English to cater to its worldwide audience.
What’s a Playboy Live Dealer?
Microgaming offers a Playboy themed Live Casino where the dealers are dressed in the Playboy iconic uniforms as playboy bunnies.
Is there a Live Chat function?
No. Microgaming Live Dealer Casino doesn’t come with a Live Chat option.
Microgaming is one of the leading software providers in the online gambling sector since 1994. The company debuted in the Live dealer casino games in 2006 and has a rich history of providing superior gaming experience. The gaming studio boasts a catalogue with more than 800 titles spread over 700 gambling sites.
The gaming studio is licensed to operate in more than 20 Jurisdiction, including the UK. It is accredited by some of the top independent gambling agencies, including eCOGRA and GLI, for fair play and transparency. The studio offers a choice five live dealer games to gambling enthusiasts. That’s among the reasons why Microgaming live casino list keeps growing each week.