If you are a die heart fan of poker games, here is a chance to lay your hands on the real-time casino. You can be a pro wager with exciting live poker games online. Live poker imparts ultimate pleasure and experience to its players in the best live poker rooms.
Guidelines for Playing Live Poker Online
- BUY-IN: As you participate in a game of poker, the initial thing to do is deposit some payment with real cash. The maximum bet varies depending on the type of poker limit you opt.
- SHUFFLE and CUT: When players deal in the poker desk live, properly shuffle the pack of cards, and cut appropriately before dealing in them.
- MISDEALS: Misdeals in a game of poker occurs specifically when the dealer mishandles a hand. Once any misdeals take place, it is important on the part of a dealer to recollect the distributed cards, reshuffle the pack aptly, and then deal again.
- DEAD HANDS: A situation on the poker table is declared to have dead hands when any breach occurs and renders other hands unplayable.
- BETTING and RAISING: Placing bets or raising the existing bets by High rollers have to abide by all the live poker rules associated with betting and raising. This will aid apt assistance in determining the accurate payout or prize pool.
- SHOWDOWN: Showdown in poker refers to the condition when apart from one player, others uncover and compare their hands to decide on the victorious player or players.
- TIE GAMES: The result of tie games in poker are decided by considering the rank of cards the players If by any chance, all the 5 cards of the hands are of equivalent ranks, then the pot is divided equally.
You will come across numerous strategies related to poker. You cannot preplan a strategy if you want to play. Once you are seated at the live poker table, you can mix and match various strategies to win big. Some strategies are:
- Play small pairs
- Play bad poker yet you win
- Bet against fishy players
- Limping is not recommended in poker so rebuke limpers as often you can
- Show your aggressive game to puny competitors
- Increase your poker-playing pace
- Always lend an open eye for your opponents, as it will benefit you
Advantages and Disadvantages
With easy access to Internet and technology today, you can effortlessly avail the poker-playing opportunities online. Let us look into the pros and cons associated with live casino pokers online:
- You can choose an array of poker games online
- The rake is comparatively lower
- You can easily "multi-table"
- Keeping a close note on other competitors is stress-free
- You will not have any personal interaction with other people at the table
- You will tend to lose more money
- A set financial budget for poker playing is often lost when playing online
- Live machine poker games often bring in monotony to the game.
Live Poker vs Online Poker
To play poker online, you have to create a customer account to sign in to the game’s portal and start the game. Before betting, deposit money by choosing the payment procedure from the list available in the game’s portal. Depositing money is safe in most of the online poker platforms. With the comfort of your home or any feasible place, you can enjoy playing poker.
Live poker games on the other hand, saves you from all the technological hustle-bustle of the online poker games if you are not a great fan of technology. Live poker tables have a unique charm, which is known to the players who play and enjoy them. The game spirit differs totally from the online poker tables where you will find no personal interaction among the participants or a live dealer poker online.
Mobile Live Poker
Some mobile live poker apps that poker lovers cannot do without are:
- PokerStars Android App
- 888 Poker Android App
- Party Poker App Android
- Unibet App Android
Live Poker Providers
With multiple live poker provider platforms available, you need no downloads of an app, which take up most of your device’s space. Some exclusive live poker provider platforms with unique features found online are:
- Evolution Gaming
- Media Live Casino
- Net Entertainment
- Opus Gaming
Live Poker Games of your Choice
As technology evolution is at the peak in today’s era, you will come across multiple poker games with the latest technology and feature almost daily. Here is a list of popular live poker gaming options to suit your poker taste:
- Texas Hold’em
- Pot-Limit Omaha
- Seven-Card Stud
- Omaha Hi-Lo
- 2-7 Triple Draw and many more
Top Live Poker Casinos in Trend
Some live poker casinos doing great in the UK recently and where to play live poker while in the UK are Dusk till Dawn, Grosvenor Casino, The Casino at the Empire, and Aspers Casino.
Are online poker games fixed?
No, live video poker games are not fixed. You can rely on and enjoy your game.
Are winnings from online poker games taxable?
Income tax law varies worldwide. Thus, check whether your winnings are taxable or not with your country’s authority. If taxable then understand the limit of winnings.
Is rake to be paid online?
Yes, a rake is to be paid online for real money games and online poker tournaments.
Is it possible to play at more than one poker site simultaneously?
Yes, there is no harm in playing on different sites simultaneously as long as you can concentrate and handle.
As you have a brief idea about the live poker games for real money online, follow the given live poker tips and live poker strategies to bet at the best casino sites, and win real big. If you already are a poker lover then try out various live poker sites with multiple new features to experience poker in a whole new way.